Friday, February 03, 2006

KlueLESS: I am clueless

Was fun solving KlueLESS a puzzle game designed for IIM, Indore fest iris. This game was introduced to me by one of my Colleague Mr. Manoj Kalita. As in the first two weeks we were not assigned any major work at iflex, i sat for solving it. It took arround one whole week to solve the puzzle till 22nd stage. Its pretty tough to even reach 22nd. The whole puzzle consisited about 30 puzzle. which comes one after the other. You cant skip any thing,ie cant bypass any of these stages.. If you are going to try solving this puzzle, i am sorry that this is going to eatup your lot of Precious time. the link is :http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/. And if possible please tell me the 22nd puzzles answer if you get through that, so that i can complete my puzzle. Please do inform me about your progress

The 22nd puzzle shows up this figure:


i am needed to figure out the login name and password from this figure..
and the clueless clue statement given for this is :

Authenticate for "a=z"
gsrh ovevo rh hrnkov qfhg rmevig gsv trevm fhvimznv zmw kzhhdliw
fhvimznv: uozpv

kzhhdliw: tilfmw
Are you fed up of these ciphers? I'm not... I can come back to where I began to end it... :-)

So Enjoy KlueLESS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

klueless2 launched....

http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris-2006/irising/klueless/index.asp