Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SeLf TaGGed (My High Five) !!

Today the whole day i spend browsing and reading others blogs. Read a lot of random blogs. Came across a lot of them and saw that a season of love tagging is going on. But still now no one have tagged me. I just thought of tagging myself. How about this idea ? But decided not a love tag but a High Five tag, pertaining to my five best/worst likes and dislikes. Here it goes..

Movies I like Most:
1. The Gladiator
2. The shawshank Redemption
3. Titanic (ya i am romantic)
4. Matrix
5. Hotel Rwanda
6. Shrek ( Only I part)
7. The Ghost and the Darkness
I am still not able to stop writing. there are lots more

Movies i dont want to see again:
1. The Exorcist
2. Requiem for a Dream
3. Donnie Darko
4. Apocalypse Now
5. The Passion of the Christ

Five Things I can never live without:
1. My Parents
2. Friends
3. Oxygen
4. Water
5. Food

Five celebrity crush(es):
1. Aishwarya Rai
2. Preitty Zinda
3. Sandra Bullock
4. Demi Moore ( Ghost movie Looks)
5. Salma Hayek

Five things I would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a lot of electronic gadgets
2. Go for my dream SUV
3. travel, travel and travel
4. A cute house in Kerala
5. Set up a business at my home town

Five bad habits i want to change:
1. Biting my nails
2. Sleeping in between the classes(boring ones)
3. waiting for someone to give me work
rather then taking up (but i love working)
4. forgetting names of person i met.
5. don’t have a habit of planning anything

Five gadgets I wish to acquire :
1. Sony Cybershot DSC-H1/canon Powershot IS S2
2. A mp3 player
3. An advanced mobile phone
4. A laptop
5. Large screen Plasma TV

Five games I like to play:
1. Football
2. Cricket
3. Table Tennis
4. Hockey
5. Need for Speed

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Any home made food
2. Any home made food
3. Any home made food
4. Any home made food
5. Any home made food
I love all type of food cooked by my mom. I am not seriously abscessed with food !!

Five habits in me i am proud of :
1. Patience
2. Caring
3. Hard working
4. Motivator
5. passionate

No comments: