Friday, February 10, 2006

Return of techno Melange

Its not a sequel of any science fiction movie. Its the same old techno melange which had boosted my moral last year. This fest is going to be hosted again this year on March 17 and 18. This is the state level technical which MCA students of Manipal Institute of Technology conducts every year. Last year i had an opportunity to be the student coordinator. The two days: April 1st and 2nd of last year was fabulous, those 13 colleges and 75 guest students, tension of conducting such a big fest, sponsorship amount collection, time management, hospitality, late printing works, publicity work, more then that handling HOD..
I seriously thank my lecture Mr KK for all his support and help, he was the staff coordinator. I Had an opportunity to learn many things from him. I now also remember the day when we had to limit the participating college because of accomodation problem. Running around for sponsorship. Last time it was our juniors turn for fund collection. But atlast HOD and KRK Sir themself had to approach the company and banks for sponsorship. After a huge effort by one and all the fest last year was a great success. The last validitory function had a lot for me to remember. The student from guest colleges pored their love through their speach. That was my most amusing moment of my life at Manipal.. Hope our juniors who are conducting the fest this year comes up with a better the last year fest.. Best of luck for them from me..



News item : Hinduonnet.com

2 comments:

Layfield said...

Hey, how was MIT anyway? How are the people there? I was thinking about joining the place. Thanks.

sainathkm said...

hi man, MIT is excellent, I feel manipal rocks. I enjoyed each and every moment of my 3 years over there. you can check out the snaps of manipal at :http://www.flickr.com/groups/manipal/